About the Event
You are invited to a beach barbeque for alumni, friends and family. Food and soft drinks will be provided, as well as vegetarian options. Beer and wine are compliments of our host, Mike Daily (MS '75). A few canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards will be available. You are welcome to bring you own! You are also welcome to swim, of course!
We will be located on the beach. Please follow signs once you park.
GPS coordinates for the community beach are:
- From DC Beltway take Rte. 50 east towards Annapolis MD
- Exit 16, Davidsonville Rd (424) south
- First left onto Rutland Road
- First right onto St. George Barber
- One mile to Harbor Hills community entrance, left onto Constellation Dr.
- Straight ahead ½ mile to end, then though the gate & down to the beach
- Nearest residence is 3428 Constellation (see map)
- Event signage will be posted on the community entrance and beach gate. Parking is downhill at the beach.
We hope to see you there! Contact
RSVP by Thursday, August 18.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org