About the Event
Join fellow alumni for a tour of Monsanto, a sustainable agriculture company that delivers agricultural products that support farmers all around the world. Learn about how Monsanto uses biotechnology to create more resilient crops, field data to provide farmers with information for weather patterns for their growing season and how they are finding solutions for the many challenges impacting agriculture today.
This hour and 45 minute tour will be followed by a reception at Bar Louie with appetizers provided by the Caltech Alumni Association.
The Monsanto Pledge is our commitment to how we do business. It is a declaration that compels us to listen more, to consider our actions and their impact broadly, and to lead responsibly. It helps us to convert our values into actions, and to make clear who we are and what we champion.
- 3:00 Meet at Monsanto
- Monsanto is located at 700 Chesterfield Pkwy W, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- 3:15-5:00 pm Tour of Monsanto
- 5:30-8:00 pm Appetizers at Bar Louie with local alumni
- Bar Louie is located at 103 Chesterfield Valley Drive Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Minimum age requirement: 12 years old (6th grade).
- Pre-registration by April 1 is required. Anyone not pre-registered with security will not be admitted on the tour, and all guests must bring a legal photo ID with them at check-in.
- Visitor parking is first come first serve. If the visitor parking is full, guests will just need to park in employee parking.
- Appetizers at Bar Louie provided by the Caltech Alumni Association.
- Cash bar.
- Guests are welcome.
Questions? Contact: : firstname.lastname@example.org