About the Event6:30-7:30 pm: Networking
7:30-8:45 pm: Program
9:00pm+: Crowne Plaza bar
Working on an idea? Join us for a special session where we help to refine and prepare your pitch.
- Prepare your pitch using the presentation guidelines.
(Optionally and not required, look at an Example Executive Summary for additional ideas.)
- Join us Sept 1st to meet with coaches to refine your Pitch.
- Send Kent Noble (firstname.lastname@example.org) a completed Pitch Event Application before Sept 15th.
We will select and notify by Sept 22nd no more than eight people to pitch to a stellar group of Caltech alumni funders at our October 6th meeting.
- Anthony Chong (BS ’11)
- Dong-Su Kim (BS ’91)
- Evan Cromwell (BS ’84)
- Gordon Mitchard (PhD ’81)
- Heather Crawford (MS ’95)
- Jim Simmons (BS ’94, PhD ’01)
Additional DetailsPitch Coaches and Mentors If you want to be a Pitch Coach or a Mentor please let me know (email@example.com) or just show up and connect at our Sept 1st event.
Pitch Panel — October 6, 2016
Just a sample of three of our Caltech alumni on the panel include:
- Wen Hsieh, General Partner, Kleiner Perkins
- Dong-Su Kim, Samsung Venture Investment
- Gordon Mitchard, Sand Hill Angels
The Caltech Alumni Entrepreneurship Group (CAEG) is a technical (not consumer) forum group designed to provide trusted, interdisciplinary input during the research, exploration and development phases, and provide entrepreneurs access to a network of skills and experience.
The CAEG hosts monthly business mixers with a Caltech alumni presentation on business and entrepreneurship. The event is for Caltech alumni only.
Do you have an idea you would like to vet? Do you know where to start? Can you help others with your expertise and experience? Are you looking for a new job position, or have one available? Do you want to be a mentor, or need a mentor? Would you like to join a board of directors, or are you looking for qualified candidates for one?
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org