Startup Investor & Entrepreneur Information Sessions
Tuesday, Apr 19, 2016
06:00 pm - 09:30 pm
Interested in becoming a startup investor? Want to start a company, but don't know where to start? Then, join us on April 19th for our inaugural Startup Information Series. This information-packed day will host two sessions:
- Session I: Entrepreneurs — 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
- Session II: Investors — 8:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Run by K5 Ventures and Sponsored by the OC Group of the MIT Club of Southern California and the Caltech Alumni Association.
- 6:00-6:30 Check-in for Entrepreneur Session and networking
- 6:30-7:30 Entrepreneur Session
- 7:30-8:00 Check-in for Investor Session and Entrepreneur/Investor Networking
- 8:00-9:00 Investor session
- 9:00 -9:30 Investor Networking
- There is no cost to attend.
- Please register in advance for the Entrepreneur, Investor or Both sessions.
- Walk-ins will be accepted if space allows.
- Light refreshments (desserts, coffee, tea, water) will be served.