About the Event
Join us for a beach barbecue with Caltech alumni, friends and family. Food and soft drinks will be provided, as well as vegetarian options. Canoes, kayaks and paddle boards are available. There's a swimming area so bring floaties or noodles too.
The event will be held rain or shine. There is a covered pavilion. We will be located on the beach. Please follow signs once you park.
We hope to see you there!
RSVP by Thursday, August 20.
GPS coordinates for the community beach are: 38.963386, -76.598404
- From DC Beltway take Rte. 50 east towards Annapolis MD
- Exit 16, Davidsonville Rd (424) south
- First left onto Rutland Road
- First right onto St. George Barber
- One mile to Harbor Hills community entrance, left onto Constellation Dr.
- Straight ahead ½ mile to end, then though the gate & down to the beach
- Nearest residence is 3428 Constellation (see map)
- Event signage will be posted on the community entrance and beach gate. Parking is downhill at the beach.
Contact Susan Chen at 240-671-6656 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to carpool or have any food restrictions.
On the day of the event, please contact Susan or Mike Daily at 443-994-5040 if you have questions.
Questions? Contact: Susan Chen: email@example.com